Assemble all parts before approaching the online submission form.
Each of these will be entered separately:
- Lead (or sole) author full name, affiliation, and email
- Additional author(s) full name, affiliation, and email
- Manuscript Title (Initial caps, lower case, not bold or italics)
- Abstract (maximum 200 words, not bold or italics)
- Author(s) Bios
- Manuscript Keywords or Keyword phrases
- Disciplines that best describe the submission (if desired, for further searchability; the online form offers a list from which to choose)
- Optional Cover Letter for the editors of PCS
- Manuscript Full Text
- Include Title, but NO author identification;
- Format in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12pt, double-spaced;
- Follow APA guidelines for grammar, headings, citations, and references (6th Edition, American Psychological Association);
- Length should be approximately 7,500 – 10,000 word-count or 30 pages, double-spaced
- Footnotes/Endnotes:Please do not use footnotes or endnotes; please incorporate all relevant information into the body of the article, per compliance with APA style.
- Figures, Tables, and Exhibits: Do not include graphs or statistical tables unless necessary for clarity. Tables, figures, and exhibits should comply with APA formatting guidelines. All figures, tables, and exhibits should have short, descriptive titles and must be called out in the text.