PCSJ Inaugural Conference FAQ
- Can I submit more than one proposal?
- When do you anticipate sending acceptances or rejections?
- Do I have to submit a proposal to register for the conference?
- What is the registration deadline?
- When do I need to submit the full paper?
- Do you offer sponsorships or scholarships?
- Now that you are using a virtual format for public health reasons, what platform will you use?
- How long do you expect presenters to have to present?
Yes, each person can submit up to 2 proposals on the PCSJ website. Click the “Submit Proposal” button on our webpage (also on the righthand menu).
We plan to begin reviewing proposals mid-June (the new extended deadline is Sept 4) and hope to send out acceptances early Fall.
No! You are welcome to register just to attend.
The deadline is January 31, 2021. You can register and pay here on our conference website.
This is not required. If you wish to submit a full, publishable version of your presentation for review and consideration for our Journal, please feel free to submit here. Note that the conference proposal submission and the Journal article submission are separate processes.
While we would love to be able to do so, not at this time.
We will be using NSU’s Zoom account.
Figuring a panel of 5, presenters will have about 15 minutes. Each session will have a Session Chair and a Tech Chair to help all run smoothly.