Impact of the Pandemic on Women in the Workplace
American Psychological Association (APA) 2021
2021-08-12 to 2021-08-15
Chair: Christina M. Low Kapalu PhD, Children’s Mercy Kansas City
- Participant/1st Author Christina M. Low Kapalu PhD, Children’s Mercy Kansas City "Challenges Faced and Strengths of Mothers in the Workforce"
- Participant/1st Author Idia B. Thurston PhD, Texas A&M University Black "Women in the Workplace"
- Participant/1st Author Jessica M. Valenzuela PhD, Nova Southeastern University "Impact of the Pandemic on Women in the Workplace"
- Participant/1st Author Lori E. Crosby PsyD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center "Creating Safe and Respectful Workplaces"
- Discussant Melissa Santos PhD, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford, CT
Valenzuela, J. M.
(2021). Impact of the Pandemic on Women in the Workplace. .
Available at: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cps_facpresentations/5035