CAHSS Faculty Books and Book Chapters
Enhancing Mediator Artistry: Multiple Frames, Spirit and Reflection in Action
The Blackwell Handbook of Mediation: Bridging Theory, Research, and Practice
Department of Conflict Resolution Studies
Download Full Text
Margaret S. Herrman
This handbook invites readers who are interested in mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution to share the perspectives of experts in the field.
- Contributors include scholars, mediators, trainers and negotiators, all of whom are passionate about their work.
- Emphasises both internal and external factors as important sources of influence when negotiating conflicts.
- Explores the cultural and institutional frameworks that have shaped intervention processes.
- Considers what techniques might work when, how and why.
- Demonstrates the sophistication of contemporary studies of mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution.
mediation, mediator artistry, reflection
Arts and Humanities | Social and Behavioral Sciences
Katz, N. H. (2006). Enhancing Mediator Artistry: Multiple Frames, Spirit and Reflection in Action. The Blackwell Handbook of Mediation: Bridging Theory, Research, and Practice, 374-383. Retrieved from https://nsuworks.nova.edu/shss_facbooks/70