Date of Award
Fort Lauderdale/Davie Campus
Irina is the Faculty & Staff-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for October, 2016" in recognition of:
- Advocate for the pharmacy profession as a Team Leader for NSU Legislative Task Force
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the college: President of Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
- Academic excellence: Dean’s List and Rho Chi Honor Society member
- Spends a great deal of time in the community providing health care services, raising funds for various causes, and mentoring students because she believes in giving back to the community.
- Served as a peer mentor and has plans on offering tutoring to her fellow pharmacy classmates.
- Irina demonstrates leadership, strong academics, integrity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic; all characteristics that make her deserving of this recognition.