Date of Award
Krisjon is Faculty and Staff - Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for September 2016" in recognition for:
- Exemplary student leadership and involvement with the college, his fellow colleagues, faculty, and administration.
- A member of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA-ASP) and the National Community Pharmacist’s Association (NCPA) at the Palm Beach Campus.
- Active participation in the university and college activities with events like “New Student Orientation” program/activities for incoming P1 students, the Palm Beach White Coat Ceremony and Seminar Night.
- Shows continued academic excellence and shines as a Dean Ambassador.
- As a former student athlete he has learned that teamwork, integrity, strong work ethic and dedication are qualities in a leader and he looks forward to bring these attributes to his career as a pharmacist.
- A wonderful example of having a positive and professional attitude.