Date of Award
Fort Lauderdale Campus
Elizabeth is Faculty-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for May 2014" in recognition of:
- Having an Outstanding Academic Performance
- Serving as the coordinator of patient care projects for APhA-ASP
- Being an involved student member of a variety of local, state and national organizations such as the Broward County Pharmacy Association, Florida Pharmacy Association and APhA.
- Striving for the recognition of pharmacy students as leaders at the university as well as gaining the approval for a signature for the first Student Pharmacist Proclamation by Senator Sobel.
- Having a Significant Contribution to Several Community Events