Date of Award
FORT LAUDERDALE/DAVIE CAMPUS
Annette is a faculty and peer-nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for November 2017" in recognition for:
- National recognition as the first NSU student to be a PQA-CVS Health Foundation Scholars for 2017-2018. She will be representing NSU at the PQA Leadership Summit this November and the 2018 PQA Annual Meeting in May.
- Consistent academic excellence achieving the Chancellor’s List and recent induction into the Rho Chi Academic Honor Society.
- Leadership involvement in several student organizations. President of the Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP), a Dean’s Ambassador and the Treasurer of the Rho Chi Academic Honor Society. Part Peer Mentor and Peer Mentor Program Leader.
- Creativity with the Mentoring Program between members of SCCP and members of NSU’s undergraduate Pre-Pharmacy Society.
- Significant involvement in the development and launching of the new ShadowRx Program.
- Student membership of the “Changing the Pharmacy Practice” Strategic Plan Committee.
- Involvement in several research projects and presenting at numerous national pharmacy conferences.
- Active participation in health promotion events such as Community Fest, A Day for Children, Dolphins Family Fit Fest and the Interprofessional Health Fair at St. Bartholomew Church.