Navene M. Shata
Date of Award
Fort Lauderdale Campus
Navene is Student-Nominated winner of the "Student of the Month for January 2015" in recognition of being:
- Currently serving as the representative voter for the College of Pharmacy at monthly PAN SGA meetings.
- Being elected as the chair for the HPD Concerns Committee.
- Teaming up with the College of Law and Osteopathic Medicine to plan and lead "Kick for a Cause", and HPD-wide charity kick ball tournament schedule for March.
- Leading monthly College of Pharmacy Senate Meetings and managing every COP Organization.
- Leading the planning Orientation and helped plan Legislative Days and the Banquet.