Counselor Know Thyself: Personal Biases in a Diverse and Multicultural World [Featured Teaching Activity 1.1]
Clinical Interviewing 6th Edition
Clinical Interviewing is the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development. The Sixth Edition includes:
- Updates focusing on latest trends in clinical interviewing research and practice
- Updated information on technology-based interviewing
- Access to over 70 videos that show the authors discussing and demonstrating crucial interviewing techniques
- Online instructor’s manual and resources to facilitate teaching
- Fresh case examples to help apply interviewing skills and concepts
- New coverage of special populations and multicultural considerations
- Expanded skills coverage to help facilitate client insight and action
This new edition also includes a Registration Access Card with a unique one-time code to access the Wiley Interactive E-Text (Powered by VitalSource), enhanced with dynamic content, including instructional videos and practice questions to further enrich student learning. It provides uninterrupted, mobile access anywhere, anytime.
(2017). Counselor Know Thyself: Personal Biases in a Diverse and Multicultural World [Featured Teaching Activity 1.1]. Clinical Interviewing 6th Edition.
Available at: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cps_facbooks/596