Demonstrating and Recognizing Basic Counseling Skills: Counseling Skills Charades [Featured Teaching Activity 5.1]
Clinical Interviewing is the essential guide to conducting initial interviews, suicide assessment, mental status examinations, and psychotherapy skill development. The Sixth Edition includes:
- Updates focusing on latest trends in clinical interviewing research and practice
- Updated information on technology-based interviewing
- Access to over 70 videos that show the authors discussing and demonstrating crucial interviewing techniques
- Online instructor’s manual and resources to facilitate teaching
- Fresh case examples to help apply interviewing skills and concepts
- New coverage of special populations and multicultural considerations
- Expanded skills coverage to help facilitate client insight and action
This new edition also includes a Registration Access Card with a unique one-time code to access the Wiley Interactive E-Text (Powered by VitalSource), enhanced with dynamic content, including instructional videos and practice questions to further enrich student learning. It provides uninterrupted, mobile access anywhere, anytime.
Clinical Interviewing 6th Edition
(2017). Demonstrating and Recognizing Basic Counseling Skills: Counseling Skills Charades [Featured Teaching Activity 5.1]. Clinical Interviewing 6th Edition.
Available at: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cps_facbooks/595