Chapter Title/Book Title
Ethical considerations in the practice of art therapy
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Art Therapy.
The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy is a collection of original, internationally diverse essays, that provides unsurpassed breadth and depth of coverage of the subject.
- The most comprehensive art therapy book in the field, exploring a wide range of themes
- A unique collection of the current and innovative clinical, theoretical and research approaches in the field
- Cutting-edge in its content, the handbook includes the very latest trends in the subject, and in-depth accounts of the advances in the art therapy arena
- Edited by two highly renowned and respected academics in the field, with a stellar list of global contributors, including Judy Rubin, Vija Lusebrink, Selma Ciornai, Maria d' Ella and Jill Westwood
- Part of the Wiley Handbooks in Clinical Psychology series
ter Maat, M. B.,
Espinola, M. F.
(2015). Ethical considerations in the practice of art therapy. The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Art Therapy., 1-912.
Available at: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cps_facbooks/190