Jacqueline A Revis, Kraus, Goldberg, Revis & Hervas P.A.
Professor Ronald Brown, NSU Shepard Broad College of Law
This particular seminar is designed to educate attorneys about how to process a real estate transaction from contract to closing, focusing on the current rules and regulations for financed transactions.
- How to competently act as a closing agent for a real estate transaction in Florida
- Review requirements of a title agent
- Discuss difference between being only a title agent and the additional role representing a particular party (buyer or seller)
- Understanding the new closing disclosure form and the difference between a buyer closing disclosure and a seller closing disclosure
- Handling special challenges that arise in the context of real estate transactions.
Revis Jacqueline A.; and Brown Ronald."Transactional Real Estate Law: From Contract to Closing" (2017). Law Center Plus Seminar Series. Paper 22.