Adam Goldberg, Krause, Goldberg, Revis & Hervas P.A.
his particular seminar is designed to educate attorneys what to request prior to becoming a Board Member including but not limited to:
- Is there a Board Orientation?
- What is the Board's Liability?
- How to read IRS Form 990 and Financial Statements
- Legal Issues facing Charitable Organizations
- Best Practices
Learning Outcomes include:
- Difference between Tax Exempt and Not-For-Profit & Calendar v. Fiscal Year
- Serving as a Board Member
- Representing Charitable Organizations/Tax Exempt Organizations as Legal Counsel
- Ethical Considerations for Exempt Organizations Practitioners
Goldberg Adam."Video: Representing Charities: Profit v. Non Profit" (2017). Law Center Plus Seminar Series. Paper 21.