Video: County Court for Big Time Lawyers
The Honorable Louis H. Schiff
The Honorable Jane D. Fishman
Learning Outcomes include:
- How to competently represent clients in County Court cases in Florida [CLE Accreditation Standards 5.01 and 5.01(a)(1)],
- Review standards of conduct in the context of the attorney-client relationship [CLE Accreditation Standard 5.09(b)],
- Understanding key concepts and differences between the Florida Small Claims Rules and the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure; understanding Fla. Stat. Ch. 83; understanding the Florida Traffic Court Rules,
- Understanding County Court and its local procedures,
- Handling special challenges that arise in the context of County Court cases.
Fishman Jane D.; and Schiff Louis."Video: County Court for Big Time Lawyers" (2017). NSU Law Seminar Series. Paper 18.