Video: Follow the Money: Forensic Accounting and Mandatory Disclosure in Family Law
Joyce Julian, Esq.
Elgin F. Polo, CPA, ABV, CVA
Mark E. Sawicki, Esq.
Learning Outcomes include:
- How to properly represent Family Law Clients regarding Financial Disclosure
- Review standard of conduct and Ethics in the production of materials, and the Attorney- Client Relationship
- Florida Rule 12.285, understanding the format and requirement set forth under the rule
- Understanding how a CPA or Forensic Accountant can assist as to an individual or Corporation; for Alimony, Equitable Distribution, Temporary Attorneys Fees purposes, etc.
- Working together with clients, opposing counsel, and within the rules to keep the discovery costs down during a family law litigation case.
Julian Joyce Esq.; Polo Elgin F.; and Sawicki Mark E. Esq."Video: Follow the Money: Forensic Accounting and Mandatory Disclosure in Family Law" (2017). NSU Law Seminar Series. Paper 17.