Peripheral Neuropathy MTM Data Set
ISBN or ISSN
Publication Date / Copyright Date
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy is the most common type of peripheral neuropathy.
- Control of the underlying condition (ie, diabetes) may help slow the progression of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Multiple medications can be used throughout the course of therapy for diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Medication therapy management (MTM) providers should work with the patient and prescribers to ensure that medications for diabetic peripheral neuropathy are properly titrated to symptom relief.
- MTM providers should educate patients regarding the importance of proper foot care.
Medicine and Health Sciences | Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), nervous system, neuropathy, pain
Download Full Text
Cowart, Kevin and Sando, Karen R., "Peripheral Neuropathy MTM Data Set" (2018). Faculty Books and Book Chapters. 31.