Estate Planning and Taxation, 16th Edition
Designed to be used in an academic program, Estate Planning and Taxation presents a concise, integrated overview, highlighting the essence of concepts without confusing the reader with every technical qualification and reference - a problem which has impaired the readability of many books in the field.
The 16th edition of Estate Planning and Taxation:
- Is written for the professional or student pursuing a career in financial services, taxation, or law in which estate planning and estate and gift taxation is but one of several principal areas of practice.
- Is chock-full of pedagogical devices – including examples to clarify concepts, end-of-chapter questions with solutions, glossary, tax and valuation tables, and more.
- Includes an instructors package with test bank
- Draws heavily on primary sources of the law, both Internal Revenue Code and cases.
- Is adaptable to law school courses in estate planning and taxation, giving the law student a strongly quantitative slant that is often overlooked in traditional law books, even those dealing with taxes.
Kendall Hunt Publishing Company
Hoffman, Michael J.R.; Lauderdale, Mitzi K.; and Bost, John C., "Estate Planning and Taxation, 16th Edition" (2015). HCBE Faculty Books and Book Chapters. 171.