Evidence-Based Strategies for Leading
A companion to the best-selling Leading 21st Century Schools, this inspiring book profiles eight visionary schools and how they approach technology. Hear directly from the principals, teachers, superintendents, and other educators involved as they describe their strategies for:
- Becoming a school culture that embraces technology and 21st century skills
- Creating a 21st century classroom, including new instructional approaches and professional development opportunities
- Selecting the right technology strategy, infrastructure, and devices
- Managing costs through funding and budget strategies
- Measuring progress through effective use of data
Schrum, Lynne and Levin, Barbara B., "Evidence-Based Strategies for Leading" (2012). Fischler College of Education: Faculty Books and Book Chapters. 64.