Educational Technology for School Leaders
This collection offers some of the most important chapters from Corwin’s leadership and educational technology books and focuses on 21st century challenges, technology and learning, cyber safety, and cyber bullying. Best-selling author Lynne Schrum’s edited volume explores the following topics and more:
- Ways to create the new educational environment today’s learners need
- How to lead change in schools
- Curriculum, instruction, and assessment in the 21st century
- Methods for creating a safe environment, including preventing cyberbullying
- Assessing 21st century learning: how schools can examine progress and growth
Schrum, Lynne, "Educational Technology for School Leaders" (2011). Fischler College of Education: Faculty Books and Book Chapters. 63.