Event Location / Date(s)
Chicago, Illinois, USA / 2019-08-08 - 2019-08-11
Conference Name / Publication Title
2019 APA (American Psychological Association) Annual Convention
Symposium Topic: Older Women Who Work: Examinations of Grey and Grit
- Chair: Lisa Hollis-Sawyer, PhD, Northeastern Illinois University
- Participants: Mary Gergen, PhD, Penn State University; and Ellen Cole, PhD, The Sage Colleges. When Just Getting by Is Getting Old: Women Working in Later Life to Pay the Bills
- Monica Teixeira, MA, Columbia College. The Impact of Aging and Authentic Leadership in a Higher Education Latina Leader
- Julie Hicks Patrick, PhD, West Virginia University. Appalachian Grit and Older Working Women
- Niva Piran, PhD, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada. Missions Continued: The Meaning of Work in Older Women’s Lifelong Journey
- Ashley Stripling, PhD, and Jodie Maccarrone, MS, Nova Southeastern University. Gerodiversity - How Facing Adversity Across the Lifespan Can Facilitate Workplace Resilience
- Discussant: Ellen Cole, PhD, The Sage Colleges
Stripling, A. M.,
Maccarrone, J. E.
(2019). Gerodiversity - How Facing Adversity across the Lifespan can Foster Workplace Resilience. 2019 APA (American Psychological Association) Annual Convention.
Available at: https://nsuworks.nova.edu/cps_facpresentations/4374