Prior to Submitting a Manuscript, You must be able to answer yes to all questions below.
Is the text of the article left justified, not full justified?
Is the font all the same color? (Black)
Are photographs, figures, and diagrams in jpg, png, tif, or gif format? They should be separate from the manuscript but added as additional files.
Are all Tables created using the Table Function in Word? Are numbers separated by cells in the table and not tabs?
Are the tables in the manuscript in the correct placement and not at the end of the manuscript?
Does the author use standard bullets in the table if any, and not graphic images for bullets? No graphics are allowed in Tables. Graphics constitute Figures.
Is the paper size set to Portrait - Letter and not Landscape or A4?
Have all author names been removed from the manuscript, figures, tables, etc? Names should be placed in the boxes provided on the submission screen.
- Is the article in Arial narrow 10 Pitch Font?
- Is the reference list correct? Are the references listed in numerical order and not alphabetical order?
- Is the manuscript formatted in single spacing?
- Are all citation numbers at the end of sentences (not within) and after the punctuation?
- Are all citations superscript? See example of proper citations below.
Skull fractures, common to motor vehicle accidents, are different than in falls.1,2